Cornell Dubilier Electronics
Type 381LX 383LX Aluminum Capacitors
Adding longer-life and more ripple capability to the excellent value of type 380L/LX capacitors from CDE.
MC/MCN Series Multilayer RF Capacitors
CDE MC and MCN series multilayer RF chip capacitors are designed for high-frequency, high-power, and high-voltage applications.
Quencharc® Arc Suppressor/Snubber
Cornell Dubilier's Quencharc capacitors combine a resistor and a metallized polyester film capacitor together for transient suppression.
Over Cornell Dubilier Electronics
Cornell Dubilier is the source for capacitors that transform your applications to success stories. It excels with aluminum electrolytic, mica, motor run and AC and DC plastic film capacitors. Cornell Dubilier only makes capacitors and has been doing it for almost 100 years. The world leaders in welders, UPS systems, motors, drives, avionics, power and military electronics and medical lasers are prominently among its more than 33,000 customers.
- Deriving Life Multipliers for Electrolytic Capacitors
- Improved Spice Models of Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors for Inverter Applications
- Performance of MLP and MLS Flatpack Aluminum Capacitors
- Predicting Life & Temperature of Aluminum Electrolytic Bus Capacitors with Thermal Modeling
- Reliability of CDE Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors
- RF Capacitor Performance Data
- Selecting & Applying Electrolytic Capacitors for Inverter Applications
- Thermal Modeling of Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors